VISTA Technology Services, Inc. (VISTA) is currently seeking Financial Analysts to work in Ft. Meade, MD. The successful candidate will be part of a highly professional, results-oriented company and will provide financial analysis to our customer.
• Ability to assess products and procedures for compliance with Government standards, accounting
principles, and multi-tiered system application standards.
• May oversee the generation and presentation of work products of subordinate Contractor employees in the
same financial office for accuracy and relevance. Ability to grasp complex interrelationships between
financial management requirements and automation solutions, considering the current system environment,
and the potential integration of added systems concurrently or later.
• May be a specialist in one or more accounting or financial areas. Makes recommendations to Government
management on use of accounts, new account classifications and definitions. Advises financial managers
on complex accounting problems for system, user interface, and/or processes to enhance data integrity and
fidelity in capturing, reporting, and archiving records for Government use.
• Examines accounting document to verify accuracy of computations and uniform application of policies,
procedures, and accounting standards.
• Analyzes trends or deviations from standards or forecast figures. Advises Government managers of
relationships or causes to explain variance or rationale to validate accounting data.
• Prepares draft Milestone Status Reports, financial status reports, White Papers, and presentations for
colleagues and end-user representatives.
• May develop some non-standard report or statements to capture existing accounting information.
Presentation templates and content may be generated from substrate artifacts to provide Government
management with tailored information.
• Ability to work independently.
Minimum Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in an academically relevant discipline (e.g., Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, etc.); Experience: 2+ Years in Federal, DoD financial, and/or budget arenas with a Bachelor’s Degree.
Minimum Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree, with coursework in an academically relevant
discipline (e.g., Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, etc.).
Experience: 5+ Years in Federal, DoD financial and/or budget arenas.
Minimum Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree, with coursework in an academically relevant discipline (e.g., Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, etc.). Experience: 8+ Years in Federal, DoD financial and/or budget arenas.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, VISTA will consider only applicants with Secret security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
VISTA offers a strong compensation package and a competitive leave package. A generous benefit plan includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance and employer matching 401(k) plan.
Government executives utilize VISTA for information technology, management consulting, decision support systems and a broad portfolio of analytical services.
To learn more about VISTA and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.VISTAtsi.com.
VISTA is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Disability/Veterans Employer