|Location:||Ft. Meade, MD|
VISTA Technology Services, Inc. (VISTA) is currently seeking an Inventory Specialist to work in Ft. Meade, MD. The successful candidate will be part of a highly professional, results-oriented company and will receive, store, and issue equipment, materials, supplies, or tools, and compiles stock records of items in stockroom, warehouse or storage yard.
• Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoice.
• Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications.
• Stores materials in appropriate containers or storage facilities according to identifying information, such as
style, size or type of material.
• Fills orders or issues supplies from stock.
• Prepares periodic, special or perpetual inventory of stock.
• Requisitions articles to fill incoming orders.
• Compiles reports on use of stock handling equipment, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records,
spoilage of or damage to stock, location changes, and refusal of shipments.
• May mark identifying codes, figures, or letters on articles.
• May distribute materials as required maintaining records of materials used or consumed.
Minimum Education Requirement: Associate’s Degree.
Experience: 2+ Years of directly relevant, experience in lieu of an Associate’s Degree.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, VISTA will consider only applicants with Secret security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
VISTA offers a strong compensation package and a competitive leave package. A generous benefit plan includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance and employer matching 401(k) plan.
Government executives utilize VISTA for information technology, management consulting, decision support systems and a broad portfolio of analytical services. Our focus on real property helps our clients gain the greatest value from money they spend on buildings, land and infrastructure.
To learn more about VISTA and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.VISTAtsi.com.
VISTA is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Disability/Veterans Employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications