Sr Level Program Management Analyst (190047)
VISTA Technology Services (VISTA) is looking for a Sr level Program Management to support a Navy PMO in Washington DC. The successful candidate will be part of a highly professional, results oriented company and will manage and develop Expeditionary and Surface Warfare program schedules. The Program Management Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Program Office Principal Acquisition Program Manager (PAPM) with the acquisition and contract execution, including accomplishing program objectives for development, production, and sustainment within cost, schedule, and performance constraints approved by the Milestone Decision Authority (MDA).
The Program Management Analyst will complete tasks related to the planning, document generation, program execution, and tracking of progress in support of rapid acquisition programs including coordination with Project Leads, Functional Area Manager and other senior representatives in support of program execution.
- Generate Request for Proposals (RFP) and support the coordination of inputs for Procurement Requests (PR) packages.
- Monitor delivery of Contract Data Requirements (CDRLs) using an automated tracking tool
- Assist with developing methodologies to conduct and support the reviews of Acquisition documentation (e.g. Acquisition Strategies (AS), Acquisition Program Baselines (APB), Acquisition Plans (AP), Statements of Work, CDRLs, etc.
- Tracking and drafting key Acquisition and Milestone related documentation across programs
- Developing RFPs, managing contract modifications, and supporting source selection activities
- Supporting external engagements with NAVSEA Contracts Directorate, Cost Engineering and Industrial Analysis Division, and Legal Counsel
- Facilitate Program Management Reviews (PMRs) to include scheduling, capturing action items and recording minutes during PMRs.
- Developing and evaluating acquisition strategies, performing analyses, developing and reviewing documentation, and applying defense systems acquisition expertise.
- 5+ years’ experience with program planning and experience in working with senior staff at PEO or PM level
- 5+ Government PEO or large-scale acquisition program office experience
- 3-5 years technical writing and editing experience preferable within acquisition, education, publishing or technical field.
- Superior customer interface with senior levels of management and demonstrated panning, organization and communication skills, written and oral.
- BA or BS degree required
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information therefore only US citizens will be considered.
VISTA offers a strong compensation package and a competitive leave package. A generous benefit plan includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance and employer matching 401(k) plan.
Government executives utilize VISTA for information technology, management consulting, decision support systems and a broad portfolio of analytical services.
To learn more about VISTA and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.VISTAtsi.com
VISTA is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Disability/Veterans Employer