Programmer/Analyst – Integrated Decision Support (IDS)
VISTA Technology Services, Inc. (VISTA) is currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team as a Programmer and Data Analyst supporting the Integrated Decision Support (IDS) program in the Northern Virginia area. The selected candidate will be part of a highly professional, results-oriented team supporting analysis of Army installations and facilities.
Duties include: Querying, analysis, and reporting on Army real property data. Development of multi-billion-dollar Army funding requirements. Writing complex queries and programmatic routines to facilitate integration and analysis of large datasets. Interpreting results, checking data quality, performing root cause analysis. Developing and running analytical models. Extracting, cleansing, and synthesizing data for input into various systems. Producing dashboard charts. Producing written narratives, briefing slides and charts to support senior leadership.
- Expertise in database and data manipulation applications such as SQL Server, Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services, MS Access, and MS Excel.
- Experience programming with SQL, SQL stored procedures, DAX, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- 3 or more years of experience in:
- DoD Installation Public Works Management and Resource Management.
- Working with data related to military construction, real property, and facility sustainment, restoration, and modernization.
- DoD Real Property Information Systems, including analyzing facility standards and real property data.
- Quantitative research and data mining, analysis, collection, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited College or University.
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certifications in Excel and Access.
- US Citizenship is required.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, VISTA will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
VISTA offers a strong compensation package and a competitive leave package. A generous benefit plan includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance and employer matching 401(k) plan.
To learn more about VISTA and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.VISTAtsi.com.
VISTA is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Disability/Veterans Employer