VISTA Technology Services, Inc. (VISTA) is currently seeking Business Analyst to work in Ft. Meade, MD. The successful candidate will be part of a highly professional, results-oriented company and will be responsible for analyzing complex user business problems to be solved with automated systems.
• May formulate and define information system scope and objectives through research, analyses, testing and
fact finding with a basic understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
• Assignments typically include problem definition, evaluation of requirements, and implementation of
systems to meet business, user, and cost requirements.
• Supports the installation of complex computer operating systems, network, and application software, web
development and mobile applications, and computer/ network hardware.
• May prepare communications and make presentations on recommendations on system enhancements or
• May act as functional expert.
• Formulates and defines complex information systems scope and objectives through research, analyses,
testing, and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of business systems and industry
Minimum Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in IT-related academic disciples, e.g.,
Information Systems, Information Technology Management, or Data Analyses
Experience: Level I - 2+ Years and Level II - 6+ Years of directly relevant, progressively complex experience in Federal or DoD Business
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, VISTA will consider only applicants with Secret security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
VISTA offers a strong compensation package and a competitive leave package. A generous benefit plan includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance and employer matching 401(k) plan.
Government executives utilize VISTA for information technology, management consulting, decision support systems and a broad portfolio of analytical services.
To learn more about VISTA and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.VISTAtsi.com.
VISTA is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Disability/Veterans Employer