Warehouse Technician (Shipping & Receiving Clerk)
VISTA Technology Services, Inc. (VISTA) is currently seeking a Warehouse Technician in Philadelphia, PA responsible for performing a variety of program support tasks, as related to supporting Hull, Machinery, and Electrical (HM&E) Systems and Equipment.
- Will perform clerical and physical tasks in connection with shipping goods and with receiving incoming shipments.
- Responsible for ensuring that shipments are properly packaged, identified with shipping information, and loaded into transporting vehicles, and preparing and keeping records of goods shipped, e.g., manifests, bills of lading.
- Responsible for verifying the correctness of incoming shipments while receiving by comparing items and quantities unloaded against bills of lading, invoices, manifests, storage receipts, or other receiving documents/records.
- Responsible during receiving for checking for damaged goods, ensuring that goods are appropriately identified for routing to prescribed storage locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED desired.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a warehouse environment
- Ability to utilize MS word products to include Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, VISTA will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
VISTA offers a strong compensation package and a competitive leave package. A generous benefit plan includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance and employer matching 401(k) plan.
To learn more about VISTA and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.VISTAtsi.com.
VISTA is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Disability/Veterans Employer.