Ship Acquisition and Logistics/Supply Lead Analyst
VISTA Technology Services, Inc. (VISTA) is currently seeking a Lead Analyst to support a Navy PMO. The successful candidate will be part of a highly professional, results-oriented company and will provide ship related lifecycle acquisition and logistics support.
Provide related ship acquisition logistics and maintenance support in accordance with contract requirements in the areas of ship, ship system, combat system, including engineering and fitted equipment operation and maintenance. Ensure Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) documentation to reflect appropriate acquisition guidelines and requirements are met, and proper support data elements are factored into the Life Cycle Cost (LCC) estimates. Manage Military Standard Requisitioning & Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP) requisitions in Navy supply system. Manage direct technical support for processing requisitions in the Real-time Outfitting Management Information System (ROMIS), and maintain responsibility of automated tracking tool for new construction outfitting accounts in the Outfitting Requisition Control and Accounting System (ORCAS), including complying with Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) material inventory and management objectives. Assist with NAVSEA Program Office in developing and maintaining Ships Construction Navy (SCN) initial outfitting estimates for new construction ships. Manage material and logistics requirements for fielding, ship alteration, or repair in developing Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD), Allowance Equipage Lists (AEL), and Allowance Parts Lists (APL) in U.S. Navy Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS).
5+ years of experience with Navy acquisition logistics for new construction surface combatants consisting of a system of systems in a leadership role (Supply Corps Officer/ APM)
- -5+ years of experience with DoD acquisition programs and processes
- -Experience with US Navy ships and shipboard systems in providing acquisition logistics services and life cycle sustainment
- -Experience with logistics acquisition for new construction and fleet introduction of Naval Ship, including design changes, ship alterations and identification of how these alterations affect logistics acquisition support
- -Knowledge of the DoD and US Navy logistics acquisition process, regulations, directives, and statutes, the Navy’s application of the DoD acquisition process, including contracting and sea trials, and key naval ship acquisition roles and organizations
- -Knowledge of supply and logistics transportation and shipping requirements and processes
- -Active Secret clearance
- -BA or BS degree
Experience with NAVSEA supporting Program Offices with life cycle acquisition and logistics support, especially Littoral Combat Ship (LCS)
- -Experience with Naval Ship Construction and Pre-Commissioning Unit
- -Experience with US Navy logistics acquisition support programs, including Military Standard Requisitioning & Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP) ,Program Support Data (PSD) Automated Reporting and Tracking System (PARTS), Navy Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS) ,Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD), Allowance Equipage Lists (AEL), Allowance Parts Lists (APL), Real-time Outfitting Management Information System (ROMIS), Outfitting Requisition Control, Accounting System (ORCAS) and Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Experience with logistics support to naval Foreign Military Sales programs
VISTA offers a strong compensation package and a competitive leave package. A generous benefit plan includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance and employer matching 401(k) plan.
Government executives utilize VISTA for information technology, management consulting, decision support systems and a broad portfolio of analytical services.
To learn more about VISTA and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.VISTAtsi.com.
VISTA is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Disability/Veterans Employer