VISTA Technology Services, Inc. (VISTA) is currently seeking Program Analysts in Washington, DC. The successful candidates will be part of a highly professional, results-oriented company and will provide the following support:
Responsible for large or technically complex activities within one or more roles that include but are not limited to the following:
- Acquisition plan development
- Total ownership cost planning
- Business process improvement
- Cost estimating and financial management
- Program compliance and analysis
- Procurement support
- Program baseline and scheduling
- Acquisition documents or other program related acquisition
- Financial or management activities across the program lifecycle.
Prepares and presents studies, plans, recommendations and analysis in support of the program.
May be responsible for leading analysts and allocating/managing resources across multiple tasks/projects.
- Junior – 0-4 years relevant experience, mid-level - 4 – 14 years of relevant experience, senior level - 15+ years of relevant experience.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, VISTA will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
VISTA offers a strong compensation package and a competitive leave package. A generous benefit plan includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance and employer matching 401(k) plan.
To learn more about VISTA and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.VISTAtsi.com.
VISTA is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Disability/Veterans Employer