Subject Matter Experts
|Title:||Subject Matter Experts|
|Location:||Ft. Meade, MD|
VISTA Technology Services, Inc. (VISTA) is currently seeking Subject Matter Experts to work in Ft. Meade, MD. The successful candidate will be part of a highly professional, results-oriented company and will serve as subject matter expert, possessing in-depth knowledge of a particular area, such as business, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or the various sciences.
• Provides technical knowledge and analyses of highly specialized applications and operational environments, high-level functional systems analyses, design, integration, documentation and implementation.
• Advises the Government on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
• Gathers and organizes information on problems or procedures, including present operating procedures.
• Analyzes data, develops information, and assesses available solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
• Consults with clients and trains users to ensure smooth implementation and functional performance of new systems, procedures, or organizations.
• Develops and implements operational tests and assessments.
• Develops and maintains functional and operating documentation.
• Plans study of work problems and procedures (i.e., organizational change, communications, information flow, decision-making processes, control processes, operational effectiveness, and cost analyses).
• Organizes and documents findings of studies and prepares recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
• Oversees and manages projects and programs.
• Provides specialized knowledge in specific functional or operational domains, or in analyses methods or disciplines.
• Coordinates with clients and trains users to ensure smooth implementation and functional performance of
new systems, procedures, or organizations.
Minimum Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in requested academic field of study. As Required: Professional Licensing or Certification in Area of Expertise or specific job requirements.
These include industry and/or federal designations. Certifications or Licenses may be IT- or Quality Assurance-related, i.e., PMP/PMI, IEEE, DAWIA, ISO, ITIL, CISSP, CSDP, etc.
Experience: 12+ Years in DoD or other federal agency(ies) providing experience in IT; CIO; or CTO support.
Level I - 8+ Years in DoD or other federal agency(ies) providing experience in IT; CIO; or CTO support
Level II - 12+ Years in DoD or other federal agency(ies) providing experience in IT; CIO; or CTO support
Level III - 16+ Years in DoD or other federal agency(ies) providing experience in IT; CIO; or CTO support
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, VISTA will consider only applicants with Secret security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
VISTA offers a strong compensation package and a competitive leave package. A generous benefit plan includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance and employer matching 401(k) plan.
Government executives utilize VISTA for information technology, management consulting, decision support systems and a broad portfolio of analytical services. Our focus on real property helps our clients gain the greatest value from money they spend on buildings, land and infrastructure.
To learn more about VISTA and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.VISTAtsi.com.
VISTA is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Disability/Veterans Employer