Information Systems Analysts
VISTA Technology Services, Inc. (VISTA) is currently seeking Information Systems Analysts to work in Ft. Meade, MD. The successful candidate will be part of a highly professional, results-oriented company and will support specific requirements for hardware and software evaluation, systems management, or system development and maintenance.
• Ability to apply information technology skills to support program development and execution.
• Provide IT support using best practices in conjunction with existing policy and procedures within a
Government infrastructure environment.
• Perform systems analyst duties relating to the evaluation of computer hardware and software.
• Provide support in establishing and maintaining adequate information resource management solutions.
• Manage the development of detailed project plans and budgets and be accountable for executing
• Provide support for the information resource management activities.
• As assigned, help support other departments and divisions, serving as a knowledgeable resource of process
control and review.
• Maintain current software licenses and ensure security related documentation is current and accessible to
properly authorized individuals.
• Provide support through the Change Advisory Board to introduce and implement improvements to current
processes and service delivery strategy.
• Provide support for the information resource management activities for the Government across a diverse set
of technological and business elements by applying sound information resource management tools and
• Provide content updates on Knowledge Management portals of all applicable program and product
• Provide SharePoint site and content administration for maintenance of users and site content including
adding/deleting users, adding/maintain permissions, creating/maintaining sites, workspaces, lists and
• Customize and maintain SharePoint portals to automate business processes to provide better service to the
DoD customer and/or efficiencies in program management.
• Development of SharePoint and Nintex workflows as well as general troubleshooting of SharePoint and
• Requirements gathering, document processing, and business process reengineering
• Willingness to learn front-end web development technologies in order to provide knowledge management
support to new or evolved versions of knowledge management portals.
Minimum Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in a Technical or Engineering area of study.
Experience: Level I - 2+ Years and Level II - 4+ Years of IT, Computer Science, Networks, Systems Engineering, etc.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, VISTA will consider only applicants with Secret security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
VISTA offers a strong compensation package and a competitive leave package. A generous benefit plan includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance and employer matching 401(k) plan.
Government executives utilize VISTA for information technology, management consulting, decision support systems and a broad portfolio of analytical services.
To learn more about VISTA and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.VISTAtsi.com.
VISTA is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Disability/Veterans Employer